What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
@Rocket Man if you turned it sunny side up you wouldn’t lose it like that :p
When I was a tech I used to carry a 2aaa penlight on me, if I dropped it I always prayed it didn’t land on the switch because it was so hard to find if it turned off

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
I think supporting mods do a lot for black wheels. I’d like black wheels, but with my much too chrome Denali grill and stock headlights I don’t think it’d be right
Well, I’m doing a lot of halfassery. Plastidiped center of the grill a week or 2 ago, now I did the wheels. I think it would be better with a color matched grill surround, the black wheels seem a bit strong for the rest of the truck, but I think it’s better than how they were with discolored center caps
F11E458B-3DA9-4C9E-9B1C-7F5998FB6964.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I’m doing a lot of halfassery. Plastidiped center of the grill a week or 2 ago, now I did the wheels. I think it would be better with a color matched grill surround, the black wheels seem a bit strong for the rest of the truck, but I think it’s better than how they were with discolored center caps
View attachment 346720
Just a little motivation. Mines showing a bit of wear and tear after a few years but it’s still fairly ok. image.jpg

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
Just a little motivation. Mines showing a bit of wear and tear after a few years but it’s still fairly ok. View attachment 346727
Your center painted or dip?
Painting over a chrome grill I always hear chirping and flaking is an issue, I didn’t know if dip might hold up better than paint, and easier to retouch. I don’t think there’s any other route for the surround though

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 346720
Oh, and nothing wrong with black wheels on a Pewter Denali either!image.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your center painted or dip?
Painting over a chrome grill I always hear chirping and flaking is an issue, I didn’t know if dip might hold up better than paint, and easier to retouch. I don’t think there’s any other route for the surround though
Painted by a body shop. It’s got a couple flakes but it’s been on a few years. I’m gonna get some black model paint and touch up a couple small spots.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the wiring for my HPT ProLink done. They stash in the fuse compartment when not in use. The cubby holds the laptop USB connection.

I need to hide my prolink wires, I just ordered some hard 90* USB adapters to plug into the MPVI so the cord doesn't point straight out then have to make a hard turn. I'm pretty sure I have kicked mine a bunch when putting the parking brake on, of course you probably don't even use it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to hide my prolink wires, I just ordered some hard 90* USB adapters to plug into the MPVI so the cord doesn't point straight out then have to make a hard turn. I'm pretty sure I have kicked mine a bunch when putting the parking brake on, of course you probably don't even use it.
Nah mine don't even work, never have. I was chasing squeaks last year and removed the shoes thinking they were the problem and never even put then back. I guess one day I could reinstall them and see if I can adjust them. I just never really need em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLady