What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Pulled the dash and replaced the flasher module. Had a weird issue where the hazards came on every time I hit the left turn signal. This is supposed to be the fix. If anyone else needs to do this, get the part on-line...it's half the cost of a Autozone or O'Reilly's.

Drove around town in the giant melt-off that we call break-up. Near record 12 feet of snow this winter is going to make for a long, messy spring. Truck was mostly clean leaving the house; this is what it looked like after a day of errands:

20120324_192917.jpg

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the dash and replaced the flasher module. Had a weird issue where the hazards came on every time I hit the left turn signal. This is supposed to be the fix. If anyone else needs to do this, get the part on-line...it's half the cost of a Autozone or O'Reilly's.

Drove around town in the giant melt-off that we call break-up. Near record 12 feet of snow this winter is going to make for a long, messy spring. Truck was mostly clean leaving the house; this is what it looked like after a day of errands:

20120324_192917.jpg

Sounds like fun! Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got pics with my center caps...

9683bdd9.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished up my blue interior leds. also took her to the track and ran a best at 17.7 at 79mph, with my 500lbs box in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou