What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yours makes me wish mine was black..

Thank you too......Silver was my second choice.......I only like black because it is a garage kept vehicle and don't have to clean it very often since I have a work vehicle......

That plastidip idea was a good one. That Esky rack looks good on there...kinda makes me wanna get one ;)

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it! I love my esky rack. Soooo much sleeker. Would look awesome on your truck. I like the silver, but black just looks sick when clean, although i dont know if i could deal with cleaning it so often lol.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
i imagine, at least its snowing somewhere. From what ive seen this winter hasnt been that bad down here.

And didnt you just do some retro fogs ?

Yep, I did retro fogs. The winter wasn't good to them. I think the rubber coupling I used was too soft and the JB Weld didn't keep its hold up well. I'm guessing I got water in the gaps that then froze and broke the seals, so I'm just putting some normal Denali fogs back in with my HID's in them. I like the driving-light output better than a clean look, anyway. I really only use them in the six-high application, so I may as well get as much light out of them as possible.

It was an experiement, I learned some things, it came out looking pretty good to start with but the materials need some revisions to make it a more solid retro.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it! I love my esky rack. Soooo much sleeker. Would look awesome on your truck. I like the silver, but black just looks sick when clean, although i dont know if i could deal with cleaning it so often lol.

+1 on the ESKY RACK! I told Jason a while back to get one!!!!!!!!!!!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY '06 Yukon:
-----> Finally took my Drivers Side Door Panel off and fixed that annoying window rattle. Quite a few of the fasteners were loose and now it is PERFECT! No more noise whatsoever!!!

THE MRS.'s 07 Suburban:
Ordered a few items on eBay as the Suburban will not come with them according to the Dealer in Texas.
-----> Ordered an Owners Manual.
-----> Ordered TWO (2) Wireless Headphones and ONE (1) Remote Control for the GM Entertainment System (DVD Player). Parts are in the original OEM Packaging for $74.99 PLUS 9.99 shipping charges.

I called the local GM dealer just to find out what the ridiculous cost would be: $519.00 for ONE (1) of the Headphones.

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 on the ESKY RACK! I told Jason a while back to get one!!!!!!!!!!!

I know,I know....... got a little derailed by the CORSA, replacement rear air suspension compnonents, and a BBtune :D Its not like I was just twiddling my thumbs;)

I picked up 2 pair of headphones for the kids for the GF's ride awhile back-very cheap but work well!

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

looks good, I wanna do mine to match as well. 20%?

Yeah its 20%---should match up very close. Check out my album for pics if you like;)

-J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52