What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
48cfdd8b-7065-3c8a.jpg
48cfdd8b-7074-c3ae.jpg

Tried to put lights in my roof racks today and this is how she sits now. Dang vent caps are insanely hard to remove.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey if you have the moulding intact PM I'll buy it.

That moulding f*&$ing trash.

As I pulled it off at more then a 90degree angle...The clear coat on the chrome strip cracked at about 1" intervals.

I might use it for a boat bumper on a dock, thats about it.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Didn't have time for a "photoshoot" but here are some pics of the drop. I'll get better pics later.

f9f41fbb.jpg
fa770ebb.jpg
3ea26efd.jpg
eebcd9df.jpg

Esky rack!!!

Your truck looks super clean.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

48cfdd8b-a431-7b4c.jpg
Installed my roof rack lights :)

That is an awesome job. What a great idea.
---------------

My truck still has nice gleaming surface from weekend wax, really happy I finally put a coat on. Especially since I de-moulded the doors!! Such nice smooth sides.

Last night: running boards gone. Passenger side was a real pita with those damn hvac lines running on top of the running board brackets down the side of the frame. (Once you figure out the handiness of the hvac straps you won't be as frustrated)

Today I removed 3rd and 2nd row seats from truck and all interior panelling from behind the first row. Then I lubricated seatbelt tensioners (helped on my last truck). Emptied another can of Rust Check into the walls of the body, ideally it will creep down to the lower seams, which it did. What else...Oh, I starting cleaning all the interior panels with lysol and a brush. I peeled the tailgate weather stripping off and layed bead of silicone and smushed it back on, hopefully forever.

More tomorrow!

Last edited:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I washed mine, used my lucas oil speed wax (works amazing and threw some meguiars hot shine on the tires.

I also picked it up from the tint shop and removed the running boards. I cranked the torsion bars 2 turns and now the front and rear sit level. Next is debadge, clear bliners, and a new rear bumper because mine is rotting.

Pics to come! its an 05 denali XL i bluu-green sparkle or something like that. It's a very rare color. I've only sen one other denali the same color.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337145631.223480.jpg
Night shot. 35 feet away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035