What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks good dude I've always loved that color :cheers:

Logged the truck tonight with my V2 and pulled a modded jetta 1.8t in the process. 3rd tops out around 120 which is perfect as it just so happens to be the maximum value on my speedometer :D

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my new O2 sensor that I've needed to replace for months now, looking forward to the engine light being off and it running a tad better than it is now!! Also ordered a "replacement" goodie for the truck, can't wait to see what I can do with it!! :)

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Looks good dude I've always loved that color :cheers:

Logged the truck tonight with my V2 and pulled a modded jetta 1.8t in the process. 3rd tops out around 120 which is perfect as it just so happens to be the maximum value on my speedometer :D

Thanks. Just so you know, I envy your Denali!

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Just ordered my new O2 sensor that I've needed to replace for months now, looking forward to the engine light being off and it running a tad better than it is now!! Also ordered a "replacement" goodie for the truck, can't wait to see what I can do with it!! :)

ha...funny you mention that...my Legend CEL just came on...front o2 sensor :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968