What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrFleming007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subjected the 'burban to Seattle traffic. I really need to stop taking jobs north of the city, lol. Did see DefendHawaii go hauling by me right before the Seneca St exit. Would have waved man, but you were by me before I noticed!

2kwik4u

Reaction score
Ordered a new "Parking brake handle/cable assembly" from RockAuto.com. Factory one broke while retrieving the boat the other night. Took a few minutes with a flashlight to figure out how to release it to get it home. Of course the wife set the parking brake at hte grocery store last night out of habit. Guess who had to packup the kids, and go "rescue" her?!?!

$18 cost. Hope it's not too hard to replace!

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to go get this installed.
458081fc-3980-a5c4.jpg

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model? Post up how you like it!

12589. So far I LOVE it. It sounds stock from the inside even when cruising around 65-70. Sounds great from the outside a little louder and throatier. I haven't heard it much from the outside but I will be checking that out as soon as I can.

A.E.D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took dash apart trying to find wiring for the malfunction indicator light for the supercharger... No luck
Called whipple to try to find out where the wires originate from but no luck there either.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

surferrepoman

Reaction score
I just changed all my window switches to blue. It looks awesome! Next is the Climate control panel.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping that both my compressor for my air ride suspension in the Denali and also the thermostat for my boat both show up a day early today so I can get them installed and both fixed!! Looking like that's a good possibility today considering the tracking info on both!! Wish me luck!!:chewie:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou