What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmilingBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I hope you both are right and that the only problems are aesthetic.

It looks good in the pictures and your center console doesnt looked too chipped up.
I'm guessing the chipped console is referring to the silver colored section? I have seen some really badly chipped ones to - any preventive maintenance to help prevent the wear? It looks like it is just some type of silver paint, wondering if a good wax will work.

JTahoeR

Reaction score
Just got done replacing the in cabin air filters. 15 minute job took 45 due to being side-tracked by the Avon delivery driver.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Put it all back together and washed it. Love the dry carpet niw when u wash it.

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I hope you both are right and that the only problems are aesthetic.

I'm guessing the chipped console is referring to the silver colored section? I have seen some really badly chipped ones to - any preventive maintenance to help prevent the wear? It looks like it is just some type of silver paint, wondering if a good wax will work.

I dont know of anything that prevents it. Some peope repaint it. There's also a full woodgrain kit that covers those pieces in the center.

Never thought about the wax :hmmm2:

RaylanR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the canister solenoid and just now my "service ride control" message came up... Anyone know what is there to service?

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a plastidip experiment: smoked my stock tails. Came out better than I expected and now I have a dilemma- keep my aftermarket LED tails or throw these back in......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 40

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a pic with one on the drivers side and the other on the passenger side and let us decide.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a pic with one on the drivers side and the other on the passenger side and let us decide.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's raining and my truck is filthy, so I can't get a good comparison pic to the first pic I'm posting, but here goes.....

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3544.jpg
    IMG_3544.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3546.jpg
    IMG_3546.jpg