What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed my tow/haul wire. I used barrel connectors and then taped them up...didn't feel like soldering these little wires. I left the wires looser by not reconnecting one of the wire holders...I'm hoping it has enough room to move around without being stressed now.

Attempted to remove the brake pedal to replace the bushing that keeps the pedal from rattling over large bumps. Seems like a PITA ...... Unless I find a tutorial I probably won't fix this.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Was it hard to install the textured handles?

No, just remove the door handles, drill out the pin and go to Home Depot to get bolts and nylock nuts that fit in the pin's old location

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to detail 1 panel today and apply Opticoat 2.0 to get acquainted with it, but too much rain in the forecast. I have all these new toys I ordered from AutoGeek staring at me and it's killing me that I can't try them yet lol.

So instead, I replaced my brake pedal bushing to get rid of the annoying rattle.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to detail 1 panel today and apply Opticoat 2.0 to get acquainted with it, but too much rain in the forecast. I have all these new toys I ordered from AutoGeek staring at me and it's killing me that I can't try them yet lol.

So instead, I replaced my brake pedal bushing to get rid of the annoying rattle.

Me too I bought a bunch of new stuff from there and haven't been able to use it yet. Darn you wind and dirt!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm a AgO fan too

On there with the same name

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Installed 4" led fog lights in stock locations. Also installed 3" spindles up front, z71 springs and 2" spacers in the rear and 285 Cooper tires. Oh and I replaced the stock valance with a z71 valance. Replaced my headlights and turn signals with black ones. I think thats about it...for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus