What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I do and have always done my own installs... also always build my own boxes. I won't buy premade again unless it's sealed and just happened to be the right specs.

Door speakers are easy. You can either run new wire to each speaker, or just hook up to them behind the radio. I try to always run new wire but if I'm not installing a 4ch then I don't bother.

Its installing the 4 channel with the MONO thats already there that seems tricky.
i guess ill just come on down to Arlington lol

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished installing my new stereo and speakers.

Went with an
Alpine deck (Alpine CDE-153BT)
Alpine 6 1/2 front and rear
(Alpine SPS-610C &
Alpine SPS-610)

For the sub I went with a Pioneer shallow to fit in the stock location( found that on page four of the audio section.
Pioneer TS-SW2002D2

My stock speakers were complete trash so this is a huge step up its all powered off the head unit and sound very clear at high volume. The sun adds just enough bass for me. I didn't want to beat down the block. Lol

I'm very happy with the sound. Makes listening to music fun to listen to again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doubletap1911

Reaction score
Just finished installing my new stereo and speakers.

Went with an
Alpine deck (Alpine CDE-153BT)
Alpine 6 1/2 front and rear
(Alpine SPS-610C &
Alpine SPS-610)

For the sub I went with a Pioneer shallow to fit in the stock location( found that on page four of the audio section.
Pioneer TS-SW2002D2

My stock speakers were complete trash so this is a huge step up its all powered off the head unit and sound very clear at high volume. The sun adds just enough bass for me. I didn't want to beat down the block. Lol

I'm very happy with the sound. Makes listening to music fun to listen to again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you surface mount the sub or hide it behind the grill? Pics?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New emblem installed.....

Took advantage of a rare 40* day in JAN in WI to wash off all that god awful road salt both inside and out. I swapped out my color matched rear 'GMC' emblem with a Sierra Denali 'DENALI' emblem instead. Saw a Sierra Denali 2500 the other day and liked it so I though I'd give it a shot. Turned out well IMO......I know alot of the guys are badgeless but I'm the opposite. I've replaced my other badges with NNBS Denali ones so it matches perfectly. I have a part number if anybody is interested.......

Here are a few pics....

picture.php

picture.jpg

mmeachem

Reaction score
Took advantage of a rare 40* day in JAN in WI to wash off all that god awful road salt both inside and out. I swapped out my color matched rear 'GMC' emblem with a Sierra Denali 'DENALI' emblem instead. Saw a Sierra Denali 2500 the other day and liked it so I though I'd give it a shot. Turned out well IMO......I know alot of the guys are badgeless but I'm the opposite. I've replaced my other badges with NNBS Denali ones so it matches perfectly. I have a part number if anybody is interested.......

Here are a few pics....

picture.php

picture.jpg

Looks very clean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003