What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Axxess steering-wheel remote for my Yukon XL, was able to program the buttons in the steering wheel to work my JVC radio.

I have Bluetooth again! Don't realize how much you use it until you don't have it!

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Converted the interior bulbs and puddle lights to LED got the bulbs from superbrightleds.com

20cf8025bfaf6ed6b1e5b4aaa7022a8d.jpg
I know cell phone cams are a little different, but is there any blue-ish hue to your bulbs? I was looking at mine tonight, and they're supposed to be white, but they don't look like yours. I might have to order some new ones...

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know cell phone cams are a little different, but is there any blue-ish hue to your bulbs? I was looking at mine tonight, and they're supposed to be white, but they don't look like yours. I might have to order some new ones...

Nope no blue these are cool white looked to be the whitest ones they sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine aren't nearly as bright as yours, and the color is not what I want. I think I'm gonna order new ones.

leds_zpsoqbrwacx.jpg

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the brand you bought or have a link? I want to find some brighter ones for my puddle lamps and was looking at a few on Amazon

Get them from superbrightleds.com these are very bright

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy