What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some new wheels and tires yesterday.
17x8.5 Level 8 Punch in chrome and gray with some 265/70/17 Cooper Discoverer ATPs. Too good of a deal to pass up. The ride is much smoother than the uneven tires that were on there.
e56cfc8e23903b0428ca44dbe6f58597.jpg

I also changed the windshield wiper control module. It's nice for them to work when I want and not going all of the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the brand you bought or have a link? I want to find some brighter ones for my puddle lamps and was looking at a few on Amazon

They are the Uxcell brand. The light output isn't awful, but I want brighter. I would go with the ones 95escahoe posted.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the Uxcell brand. The light output isn't awful, but I want brighter. I would go with the ones 95escahoe posted.

If you want the exact bulbs send me a PM I'll tell you what ones I used

06LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed Weathertech front trays, new wiper blades front and rear. Optimistic for a wet winter in CA.

I also replaced the brake master cylinder and performed a brake flush. I'm not sure the fluid was ever changed! I've never before seen brake fluid that dark and dirty.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently did this also about a month ago and my noise has come back. Was the bearing in the new shaft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts