What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Did this over the weekend. I like it, came out real nice. Painted the orange sections candy red, painted my engine cover (it came out alright), and installed leds in everything except the dash.
P1010842.gifP1010843.gifP1010850.gifP1010851.gifP1010839.gifP1010841.gif

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to work, priced different caliper and brake set-ups. Gonna get new brakes before I get her tuned up. ( I know me and that's the safest route)

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today - Added Yakima Roofbox, Hitch Bike Carrier. Topped off all fluids and made the entire rear conducive for 2 dogs and a lot of road ahead.

BB

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread. Today I put some gas in it and put some air in all 4 tires (the rear ones were really low =X).

solefood21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Neglected it.

Haven't driven it in a few months, waiting for my shop appt to chop her up and lay her down.

I did manage to hit some shit in the road in the wifey's 745 and mess up her front bumper. She's not too happy about that...

jdub5256

J-DUB
Reaction score
well i took the back wheel wells out today sprayed them with purple power then hosed them off let dry and then painted them gloss black turned out rather nice.

then i wanted to see why the passenger reverse light wasnt working keep in mind they are HID's
so took every thing out noticed the ballast was leeking water so i unpluged it took 4 torq screws out and when i opened up the ballast pourded a pond worth of water out of it. i was like damn this is screwed. but i went ahead and blew it dry with air compressor put back together pluged it in and works beautiful i couldnt believe it.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave the 'hoe and caddy a bath today. And just found out it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Oh well.

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Well as the weather is starting to warm up, I put in a nice set of dark brown fitted mats with the SS logo embroidered in them

Needs a good bath though and a nice wax job. supposed to hit 75 degrees this weekend so want to get her nice and clean for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES