What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highrollin,

I thought you already debadged and demolded it? Am i thinking of someone else?

OP
OP
V

vwbeaner

Reaction score
Went to change the serpentine belt, got it off, then realized my pulleys were shot, got new ones, then realized my ac belt was shot, replaced that, then realized my ac pulley, was shot...Parts store is closed so that is on todays agenda.
I also sprayed rubberized under coating on the bottom of my back doors because they are rusting.

If anyone has any oem headlights in good shape I need some. I broke mine while leaning on them to change my belts.

Last edited:

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Got my hoe back from the body work my friend did. He did a great job. He had left over paint. He is now going to paint my rear vents with the left over for $20.00

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next friday me and my friends are going for a road trip to Northern Norway, about 2500 miles. Few things before the trip that has to be done, so I changed the power steering pump, rear shocks (DAMN Autoride, almost $800 each)...
Tomorrow I think I'll change engine oil and filter.

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the wiring harnesses to install foot-well lights in my 04 Tahoe. (Will do tomorrow)

Also just about ordered my HIDs but then saw the big bold red letters on the DDM site stating that the shipping address has to be the billing address...

Curse your rules!!! I am Military and TDY (Away from home). Not to mention if I were home with the truck my wife stands a chance of 'catching' my purchase...

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vw forum is down so . . . changed the oil in my jetta 1.8t with mobil 1 0w-40 and a large capacity k&n filter.

the old one was on there so hard I stripped two filter wrenches before hammering a screwdriver through it and using a 3' breaker bar to get it loose . . . last time I go to my shop for a "quality" oil change . . . ever hear of torque specs?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy