What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made the mistake of buying individual quarts and it ended up being like $60 for just my Tahoe

I accually shopped around after the fact and well unless you buy the 5 gallon jug there is minimal savings... I may buy the Jug lol

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed it and got some set screws for the roof rack. Looks better w/o the screws

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
add a couple drips of touch up paint over the set screws
it will give a smoother look

got some rubbing compound and did the whole hoe
WOW!! what a shine now

only the first stage and its already looking like its done, can't wait to get the polish on tomorrow then top it off with my NXT and Mothers Top Coat combo

going cruisin!! :)

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drug one of my olds around the storage lot and snapped off the jetstar's hub...fukn pissy day, I was draggin it from the rear bc that's how I got if off the trailer....wife didn't realize she was turning the wheel the wrong way as we went around turns and the hub/studs were rusty :grrrr:

I kept wonderin....all I'm doing is draggin this old car around, why is this so hard? Then I saw a wheel roll by

B

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Started taking apart my interior, finally installing my 550.2 tomorrow.

DSC00687.jpg

Much louder/cleaner.

Last edited:

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday: attempted to resolder the old keyless remote . . . not successful. ordered a new remote from ebay, got it for $20 shipped woOt!

today: swiss cheesed the dirty side of the airbox with my drill . . . better throttle response, lil more engine noise, and it feels like more torque but I dunno. not gonna net you lots of dyno numbers but a good and more importantly free mod. DIY in my sig . . .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts