What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the ABS module that came back from the eBay service (rapid_electronics). For $79 it was excellent service. 24 hour turnaround!! Mailed on Monday received back Friday.

Nice to not have ABS and brake light glaring at you !

I may have a battery discharge problem maybe from malfunctioning door sensors or ignition lock cylinder (potentially), I’ll open a separate thread on this…

View attachment 439703
I know I'm 10 days late but... Do you have the console radio controls for the 2nd row passengers? There's a YouTube video where someone found this. Might be as good a place as any to start.

viven44

Reaction score
Do you have the console radio controls for the 2nd row passengers?

Yes there are some buttons back there. Power is the only thing that does anything (enables and disables radio). No response from any of the other buttons.... not sure what I am doing wrong.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes there are some buttons back there. Power is the only thing that does anything (enables and disables radio). No response from any of the other buttons.... not sure what I am doing wrong.
up front where the rear controls are, switch that one knob to aux iirc. then the rear panel should be able to control the ac temp fan speed and direction.

viven44

Reaction score
up front where the rear controls are, switch that one knob to aux iirc. then the rear panel should be able to control the ac temp fan speed and direction.
Thanks, how about the rear audio/radio controls ? They seem inactive except the Power button.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, how about the rear audio/radio controls ? They seem inactive except the Power button.
ive read the owners manual to learn how all that works, but really never used it. ive got a dvd player as well, have had the truck for 6 years and never even messed with it. manuals are free on line. mine was supposed to have two sets of head phones and a remote but i never got them things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dave-mc