What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Used Yukon to haul home new front door. Installed door last night. Probably fastest turnaround on any project I've ever started.

jplinville

Reaction score
Nothing yet...I've been waiting for UPS all damned day!!

I ordered up a set of Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors, part #72-39495, to go on the Tahoe. After the rainy trip last weekend, i got tired of getting drenched when i put the window down an inch or so for ventilation.

I also ordered a large Ohio State University vinyl applique for the rear window and a OSU metal receiver cover as well, but those should be in via USPS tomorrow.

I checked the tracking, and it said that it should be delivered today, as it went out for delivery early this morning. Once they get here, they'll be installed in no time.

I want to get them on tonight, as I plan on spending the entire day detailing the Mercedes...I'm getting it out of it's winter storage in the morning.

Last edited:

denali00

Reaction score
got the power steering hose fixed..had to let a pro get the bolts broke loose..it seems like its never been changed b4..well worth the 40 bucks when the stealership wanted 300 almost to install a $18 part..crazy!!! took 30 min. now off to figure out how to replace the cv boot since one is leaking and seems to maybe stated a clicking noise, havent traced it to it but im thinking it is the boot and axle getting wore down..oh well for a 12 yr old truck w 120k i cant really complain bout these lil fixes i need to catch up on..also fixed the timing yesterday, timing was off by 15 degrees, the last people did a crap tune up job..off to the mission of gettin better gas mileage now i guess after this cv boot is fixed

jplinville

Reaction score
Nothing yet...I've been waiting for UPS all damned day!!

I ordered up a set of Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors, part #72-39495, to go on the Tahoe. After the rainy trip last weekend, i got tired of getting drenched when i put the window down an inch or so for ventilation.

I also ordered a large Ohio State University vinyl applique for the rear window and a OSU metal receiver cover as well, but those should be in via USPS tomorrow.

I checked the tracking, and it said that it should be delivered today, as it went out for delivery early this morning. Once they get here, they'll be installed in no time.

I want to get them on tonight, as I plan on spending the entire day detailing the Mercedes...I'm getting it out of it's winter storage in the morning.
They were delivered 20 minutes ago...I like how these come down behind the side view mirrors. Easy installation, on in less than 10 minutes!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my package in the mail. It was all ripped and taped up and put in a plastic bag by the USPS that read "We Care"- bullshat!. Also one piece was missing and one piece was broken. Partially due to insufficient packaging. Called post office and they said they couldn't help me because package was not insured and I'm fackin' pissed!:bawl:

Contacted the guy I bought the nnbs badges from and told him they got damaged due to insufficient packaging. He is going to send me his last set for free to make up for it. He's going to send them the right way this time, lol. He even offered to refund me some money back. Real stand up guy.

tumblr_luzyxw6sOr1r4hhrko1_500.jpg

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted the guy I bought the nnbs badges from and told him they got damaged due to insufficient packaging. He is going to send me his last set for free to make up for it. He's going to send them the right way this time, lol. He even offered to refund me some money back. Real stand up guy.

tumblr_luzyxw6sOr1r4hhrko1_500.jpg

That's good to hear, let hope that he does better this time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO