What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my package in the mail. It was all ripped and taped up and put in a plastic bag by the USPS that read "We Care"- bullshat!. Also one piece was missing and one piece was broken. Partially due to insufficient packaging. Called post office and they said they couldn't help me because package was not insured and I'm fackin' pissed!:bawl:

BTW, this isn't my real address

jaes076.jpg

jaes078.jpg

jaes077.jpg

NOW THAT'S PRETTY MUCH f@cked up CHAUNCEY, SORRY.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Installed Air dam extender, billet cover and installed blue leds today.:Boo:

Got enough Chrome on there?????

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolute crap Chauncey!! I'd be pissed as well, hard to believe that they can do all of that and then only say "sorry"!!

denali00

Reaction score
well i put on a new fuel filter and attempted to put on a new power steering pressure hose<----mission failed there, couldnt get it lose and started to strip the bolt..guess ill spend the 40 bucks and let the pros do it..it pisses me off to have to do that but i don think the hose has ever been changed..now w 120k it like glued on..ive replaced many different ones and never had this amount of trouble as i did today

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Absolutely Nothing for 2 days. been feeling a bit under the weather. But unfortunately the fuel light is on ,so off to Sunoco it will go today for a fill up. There goes a $100 bucks :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy