What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girl drove it to the store and came back pissed because "I can't see out of the back anymore and it rides too rough. You ruined a perfectly good truck!!"

Oh well, it's not for her anyway.

Bobster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finished lowering my Yukon today. Looks much better. Next project will be to debadge.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Contacted the guy I bought the nnbs badges from and told him they got damaged due to insufficient packaging. He is going to send me his last set for free to make up for it. He's going to send them the right way this time, lol. He even offered to refund me some money back. Real stand up guy.

tumblr_luzyxw6sOr1r4hhrko1_500.jpg

45733273-290a-cb3e.jpg

Found out there's a Sick
discontinued valance for nbs's
45733273-2949-632f.jpg

diesel1114

Reaction score
i just did the auto headlight sensor mod to where its deactivate by using teh resistors inside the clip, only thing is i didnt want the ugly hole, so i tried to put teh light sensor back in and like an ******* i dropped it , and attempted to take the whole dash apart but couldnt get it out , damn gm really doesnt want you to mess with that thing, can anyone pm on how to get teh whole top cover off? and i noctived that after i pulled the wire back towards the interior side of the dash i have had a problem with the blower motor controls, the fan does not want to go to full and once in a while the fan keeps running while truck has been shut off , im stumped if i need to repost in other section iw ill but i needed to vent and my hand is swollen and cut up
help
john nyc:mexsmoke:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took it for a spin to the gas station cuz she was sittin' on a 1/4 tank.....$80 later she is full.......its 3.99 in Milwaukee :flipthebird: its gonna be a long summer ..........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100