What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so now you just spent more of my money i dont yet even have on the don under grille, tint, and nnbs emblems...GREAT! I'm still digging for funds for the tune!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so now you just spent more of my money i dont yet even have on the don under grille, tint, and nnbs emblems...GREAT! I'm still digging for funds for the tune!

Haha. The DenaliDownUnder grille was one of my first mods after my tints.....My hooks were a PITA to get out. If I did it again-I'd do the one that keeps the hooks or get the one from Denaligrill with the slots for the hooks. The NNBS emblems were the cheapest part;)

I saved for awhile to get the exhaust and tune-I was just fortunate that BB was coming to a city close by. My tune is 5 days away. PM me if you ever have any ???'s bout anything.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I really just need to find the time to do some of the mods. Tune is next after new hinges w/new pins and bushings on both front doors. $300 in parts and my uncle is gonna help me put em on

MrFleming007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my leaky intake gaskets with the upgraded Felpro gaskets. No leaks now! No comparison in quality either, the Felpro gaskets are WAY better. Here's a picture of the two side by side for comparison...

a6fa0997-5719-2501.jpg

and yes, they are from opposite sides, but I just wanted to capture the difference in quality. Recommend these to anyone who had to replace their intake gaskets. Also did the "Swiss Cheese" to the factory air box. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cleaned air filter, new fuel filter, removed throttle body & cleaned, then vacuumed out. Last minute things before BB tune. Just got time slot assignment about an hour ago.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did my oil change, fog light mod and repositioned my iPod cable thru ashtray

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Debadged my nbs emblems and getting ready to rebadge with my nnbs emblems. Now that I see it debadged I'm wondering if I should keep it debadged. Will post pics tomorrow.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not a damn thing bc she is busted and at the body shop waiting on insurance to give go ahead for work to begin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO