What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my REAR AUX TEMPERATURE DOOR, GM part # 88891577 today.

What a pain in the butt that was. BUT, ...... Rear Air and Heat now working flawless, so it was wort the effort for sure! :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my REAR AUX TEMPERATURE DOOR, GM part # 88891577 today.

What a pain in the butt that was. BUT, ...... Rear Air and Heat now working flawless, so it was wort the effort for sure! :)

I'm sure it was, I took my cover off last year to check out the whole setup and was happy to put it all back together! lol

mcquack2

Reaction score
I finished my small painting project last week, painting my windshield wiper arms and my rear corner vent caps. Pics below, I'm still in debate on the vent caps. I'll leave it for a while.
I am currently waiting for my FedEx package this morning that has my new Street Scene Speed Grille. I have the day off, so I'm definitely getting that installed today. Pics later today for the grille, maybe after a round of golf, it is my day off after all.

Attachments

• picture016.jpg
    picture016.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 39
  • picture022.jpg
    picture022.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 39
  • picture020.jpg
    picture020.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've changed, plugs and wires, purge solenoid, gas cap, fixed the abs/brake light, new front deflector extension, and getting ready to do an oil change. Getting ready to change rear diff fluid and trans fluid. Any recommendations on what to use in the diff and tranny?

mcquack2

Reaction score
Installed my new Speed Grille by Street Scene, bought it from desertrat.com Went with the polished aluminum finish, just in case if I ever wanted to do a paint change. Currently liking the new look.

I also dropped off a new fender to get paint matched to my Tahoe. They just took off the fuel cap cover so I could still drive my ThunderTank. My driver fender has been dented since before I bought it. Previous owner said that a commercial dumpster lid flipped open and hit it.

Attachments

• picture018.jpg
    picture018.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 33
  • picture027.jpg
    picture027.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 37
  • picture024.jpg
    picture024.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 37

Forum statistics

Threads