What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what city are you in, and about how much is your painter charging you. Because here in Northwest Louisiana, most shops don't even wanna touch a full paint job, and the ones that ARE willing to to it, want between 7k and 11k to prep and paint it. I can only afford about 2500-3000 right now, and even if i could afford more, I couldn't see myself paying 7k for a paint job. But I'm not looking for show car quality either, but i would like at least "new car" quality.
Do you have Maaco body and paint shops down there? $1800 for full paint job here in VA for 2000 Jeep Cherokee. Just got it back this week. I’m sure our Tahoe/Yukons would be slightly higher. Would I take a newer vehicle there for that price, probably not, but a 25 year old vehicle, it looks great. I wasn’t expecting show room or car show quality, but I was impressed. I removed roof rack, bumper caps, and door moldings and painted them myself and re-installed. Still deciding on whether to make it OEM like and order the Jeep and Cherokee Emblems. I’m considering taking my Yukon XL to them soon to repaint the roof where the clear coat is peeling bad.
IMG_1576.jpeg

Tri5Garage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My new hub finally showed up so I got the frontend back together. Now to find a good looking or at least decent looking set of wheels and get the bumper cover back on.

Attachments

• IMG_5476.jpeg
    IMG_5476.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5516.jpeg
    IMG_5516.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5517.jpeg
    IMG_5517.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads