What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got home to these staring me in the face,
696A6EAF-A07B-4B2A-A078-022B99E690C4_zpsf2azemke.jpg
Boom, hopefully this weekend I can install.

On another note I drove it to the store, shut it off went into store, came out and smelt something burning, went to leave and none of my dash worked and I had an electrical burnt smell. NOT FUN. Gay gotta dig into that. Is there a main fuse for the entire dash?

dawgofnate

Reaction score
696A6EAF-A07B-4B2A-A078-022B99E690C4_zpsf2azemke.jpg

On another note I drove it to the store, shut it off went into store, came out and smelt something burning, went to leave and none of my dash worked and I had an electrical burnt smell. NOT FUN. Gay gotta dig into that. Is there a main fuse for the entire dash?

:happy107:

:nutkick:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No teaser shots of a box. Not allowed buddy. ha ha..

and sorry to hear about the burning smell. Thats not good. Check all wiring if you have aftermarket stereo. Really dont know.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No teaser shots of a box. Not allowed buddy. ha ha..

and sorry to hear about the burning smell. Thats not good. Check all wiring if you have aftermarket stereo. Really dont know.

Its teasing me, so i figured id tease you guys....lol

No aftermarket wiring at all all stock, have some stuff switched over to blue led (which i gotta finish) buts thats been like 5 months now. Stupid but ill figure it out if its not one thing its the next.
Billy

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the guy I bought the z71 valance from was "too" busy and never shipped it. I got my money back for it though. So the search begins again :sigh:

Check this one out. Its a grey z71 valence off amazon for 125 shipped. Dont know how much the other guy was selling a used one or but this seems pretty cheap.
Valence Link

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its teasing me, so i figured id tease you guys....lol

ha ha.. .WHAT??? Just open the box, ha ha...

(just messing with you)

Changed my shocks to 15 settings & Drove a 14 Sierra Denali w/ 6k miles---- Very nice, makes me want a new one. But $45k, not yet

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Threw a new of LED's in cuz one of my DRL's burnt out. Picked up the boat and heading out in the morning for some fishin' :D

I also love the the new Sierra's but can't swallow the north of 40K price tag for a loaded SLT even....

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Threw a new of LED's in cuz one of my DRL's burnt out. Picked up the boat and heading out in the morning for some fishin' :D

I also love the the new Sierra's but can't swallow the north of 40K price tag for a loaded SLT even....

Sounds like a nice calm day & yep i cant either $40 for a truck.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a feeling the new generation Sierra may be my next vehicle. The 2015 Yukons are just a bit steep as well.

Ordered a few new toys over the last week. Some blend door actuators, a stainless steel nerf bar (we'll see), some WeatherTech deflectors, and an esky roof rack. I'll get down and dirty with it all next Thursday when I'm off.

Edit: Did the deflectors. Not a great pic, but I'm happy with them. Front ones went in as expected, very perfect fit. For the rear I was under the impression that there may or may not be adhesive to position it. However, I instead had "retaining clips" and 2 holes in each deflector, and instructions that had poor pictures. Eventually figured it out and got the drive side near perfect and the passenger side perfect. They really go well with the onyx black, I'm excited about that. Very low profile look, very sleek. Really interested to see how noticeable the sun effects are on the interior as well as the wind and weather. We shall see!

20140606_115600_zps8087ae44.jpg

Last edited:

Mechahead

Reaction score
Put in a new radiator and I think I found what cracked my old one. The core support is moving around a bit as it appears both of my fenders have cracked where the core support meets up with them. Now to figure out how to stop it from moving until I get new fenders for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968