What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

missta

Reaction score
Thats exactly the size. Pothole was on a bridge so it was hard to avoid.

I just received my tie rods in the mail today...planned to put those on this weekend.... now it will wait til next week

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brakes at the front door this afternoon. Powerstop Z23 Evolution Sport K2015 cross-drilled and slotted rotors and carbon ceramic brake pads for all 4 corners. Looking forward to a little extra bite and looks behind the spokes. Going to put a couple coats of black for looks and rust prevention. Will update the build thread once they are on with more pictures.

Those look nice...what did that set you back if you mind sharing??

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look nice...what did that set you back if you mind sharing??

$310 Amazon Prime to the door. Searched all other sites and was same or more. E.g. Auto Anything, Rock Auto, etc...

R1 Concepts were double that price. There were plenty of good reviews on here and elsewhere for the Power Stops. We shall see once they are installed. Got to be an improvement over OEM and the fact that they are new ones at that.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW I have ordered Brakemotive rotor/pad kits for 2 different vehicles and they say powerstop all over everything. Usually $160-$200 for drilled and slotted rotor and ceramic pads for all 4 corners.

missta

Reaction score
Got my wheel back and installed. Tie rods got delivered today. Waiting on backup camera to come.

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20150319_144144.jpg

Put on my 3/5 drop today. Also rebuilt the front suspension, new hubs, tie rods, idler, and pitman arm, upper control arms, and lower ball joints. Truck is filthy, I didn't wash it because it was supposed to rain, but it never did, lol. Here's how it used to look:

burb.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drop looks good. What happened to the color matched mirror caps? Should also color match the handles...wheels look good.

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The mirrors are the same, the sun just made them look that way in the pic. I plan on painting the caps, and I already have a complete set of smooth handles to paint. I plan on painting the whole thing soon.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20150319_144144.jpg

Put on my 3/5 drop today. Also rebuilt the front suspension, new hubs, tie rods, idler, and pitman arm, upper control arms, and lower ball joints. Truck is filthy, I didn't wash it because it was supposed to rain, but it never did, lol. Here's how it used to look:

burb.jpg

Nice on the drop and demolding. Color match will look great! Listen to OHSIXX , he will lead you down that path very easily with the NBS haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365