What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Not sure why I didn't think of this before. But swaped out the black bottom piece of the roof rack with the one that came with the escalade and I was able to put on the color matched end peices. I think it looks a lot better know.. RIGT Nathan? lol..

null_zpsc0bb9632.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why I didn't think of this before. But swaped out the black bottom piece of the roof rack with the one that came with the escalade and I was able to put on the color matched end peices. I think it looks a lot better know.. RIGT Nathan? lol..

null_zpsc0bb9632.jpg

:win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

I mean seriously? Does in fact look better, correct?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Haha.. Yeah I thought before I really liked the all black roof rack. But after putting them on it does look a ton better.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Haha.. Yeah I thought before I really liked the all black roof rack. But after putting them on it does look a ton better.

That looks awesome...

How hard are they to swap? never looked up there

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Lol if I do that myself also I will become a gm certified mechanic, I do everything else myself Wonder if we have any how to in here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Not that hard...if you have a pump you can save some time on the rear diff...front diff and transfer case have drain plugs....trans is a pump the dealer hooks up but u dont have to use that to get most of the fluid out...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Tinted the windshield for fun last night...and took some pics with some other yukons

null_zps2ceaabe6.jpg

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Very easy to swap. pop off end caps and 4 screws hold down the roof rack. For the black piece on the bottom of roof rack just two screws hold it down on teh end and pop revets on the chrome part.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score

null_zpsc0bb9632.jpg

It also looks like you painted the house, got a new roof, cleaned the garage and swapped the 300z for a 300c. You've been busy!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryan's stalking Brent I think :eek:

that 300Z is a detail job he's doing for someone I believe :D

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan's stalking Brent I think :eek:

that 300Z is a detail job he's doing for someone I believe :D

It's a logical assumption, i guess lol. I just noticed the differences in the two pics above!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hands: you post so seldom these days I gotta give you grief as the opportunity presents itself :)

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Haha, Actually the sig pic I took at 7:30 in the morn and one with the end cap swap was taken at 3pm. When the sun hits that side of the house. Also yes the 300z is a detailing job that I am doing. I need another garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy