What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well schedules didn't work to get the burb detailed this week but I'm looking at just after thanksgiving and I'll demold right before the appt :) also have a few small pieces to get painted...

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
You should really wait to do it after winter. Unless your winters aren' t that bad. Right now only good thing for cars is just to wash, sealent and wax to protect during winter then in spring do the full detail to get all marks out of it and seal and wax.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color

They are still going to be black, just with a satin finish. Two wheels were curbed up a bit when I blew a tire a while back, so I am just having them refinished black. I was going to do gunmetal, but thought black goes best with my color scheme.

They still haven't been coated though. I just got my replacement wheel delivered yesterday and need to drop it off at the powder coater tomorrow.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
They are still going to be black, just with a satin finish. Two wheels were curbed up a bit when I blew a tire a while back, so I am just having them refinished black. I was going to do gunmetal, but thought black goes best with my color scheme.

They still haven't been coated though. I just got my replacement wheel delivered yesterday and need to drop it off at the powder coater tomorrow.

What are you doing about the plastic center caps?

Hoe_14

Reaction score
Got it back from the upholstery shop, black with silver stitching

IMG_20131115_094846_329.jpg
IMG_20131115_094835_218.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a 4th headrest LCD so my woofer can watch movies now too

photo_zpsb9486a83.jpg

honestly the only reason I did it was because that remaining headrest wasn't shaped like all the other ones and it really bothered me (OCD)

I'm gonna just remove the headrest on the 3rd row...

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emybumy9.jpg

tuvutu2y.jpg

Body color tint matched my putco 3rd brake light the chrome faded off on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts