What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new Arnott rear shocks and compressor today. Took awhile, all the compressor. You have to swap the dryer from old compressor to new and rebuild it. I had to drill out the screw holding the dryer on and one of the compressor mounting bolts broke in the mount.

Most of the time was dealing with that stuff.

But all done and compressor ran to fill shocks for a few seconds when I started back up. And it ran a bit more when I stood on the back. The real test will be hooking up the boat and see if the system holds air. This was why I replaced, it would fill when hooking up boat, but lose the air over 30 min or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joshin33

Reaction score
Bought some 20" LTZ wheels to upgrade from my stock 17" LT. But.....now I'm wishing I had gone with 22s. Haven't bought tires yet so may just polish them up and see if I can flip em real quick.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new wheels finally came in :happy107:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 148
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 130
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yPGlT2Bl.jpg
7SeST5il.jpg

Detailed the truck with ONR for the first time, used Gary Dean's wash Method. I'm a believer now this stuff is great! :waytogo:

What'd you use on the headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Installed third row monitor I got from Chris Css49017. Went in pretty easy biggest issue was getting paint to match it up with the interior. My son has been asking me to replace the headrests with a flip down for a while.

Anyone interested in custom headrest tv's????

gemuruqu.jpg

How much are you asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chopnspray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed black billet grille ,trans cooler and did a full extreme paint correction detail .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968