What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with slp tips and Borla exhaust, perfect sound...And zero drone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm leaning that way. I've been slowly getting over my Corsa fever... More $$$ for long tube headers!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine mount and inner tie rods. Not service stabilitrack is on. Hope it's just for the alignment.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so too as it's so common in the rear. Turned out It was the wheel alignment. Thank god. I paid more than I wanted to for a wheel alignment but I wanted a shop with the old style machines not the new photocell stuff. Came out great.

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Sent Snacky my older LTZ grill

Yep, tracking says tomorrow... can't wait to put it on! :Handshake:

This pic has inspired me since a few days after I bought her a couple months ago:
picture.jpg

Here she is on the day of the test drive, pinstripe and all:
picture.jpg

Here she is today, we're getting there! Tinted fronts and windshield strip, pinstripe removed, new front tires (rears replaced by dealer), color-matched bowties and bumper, grill surround re-painted, airaid jr, resonator delete, weathertechs all around, countless hours working on the paint, lots of fine details. Tomorrow... Black grill! To be continued!...
picture.php

Exhaust coming. Always looking for new ideas like those found in this thread: NathanJax's column shifter, the dude that got the Esky key fob, etc, etc. Great thread! Sorry for jacking it a little the last couple days, still just giddy about finally getting a Tahoe and can't get enough of it :patriot:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035