What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Bla winter mode for a few days
9e75871e5911ffc26371c8cbd02d69c3.jpg
a337e6c2fd16eb0b1cb82bfeeeb2ade4.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LTZ grill on its way! A few other mods heading this way in the next week or two :party33:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Burb! LTZ Grille > Billet grille FA SHO :)

:hands: It'll be nice to mix things up a bit. I've had that billet for over 4 years now and need something different.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bla winter mode for a few days
9e75871e5911ffc26371c8cbd02d69c3.jpg
a337e6c2fd16eb0b1cb82bfeeeb2ade4.jpg

Poor brent has to run 22's for a few days :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

:hands: It'll be nice to mix things up a bit. I've had that billet for over 4 years now and need something different.

Yea the LTZ grille is by far the cleanest NNBS Tahoe grille out. I've never seen an aftermarket grille for the NNBS Tahoe that made me think otherwise. Good choice buddy!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arizona to New Mexico road trip in my Dad's 2008 Denali

Took a 14 hour road trip from Prescott, AZ to Silver City, NM in my dad's 2008 Denali with my dad, 2 brothers and a friend. What a pleasure to drive that NNBS especially after starting at 0400 in a 26 foot U Haul truck fully loaded, then an 00 Honda Accord to finally offload the U Haul at my brothers house and turn around and drive back in the Denali with 4 of us to arrive at the parents house at 2330.

Breakfast burritos, Del Taco, beef jerky, Dominos pizza, an arrival beer, plenty of sarcasm and harassment, my brother forgetting to put the gas cap back on the UHaul for 80 miles until some lady in Phoenix rush hour rolled down her window to let us know that gasoline was spilling out of our tank ( we pulled over and sure enough the cap was off and there was nothing in the fill tube to prevent the spillage) , saw a nice looking white NNBS on 24" Texas reps lowered and some bad chrome stick on rides that needed some help, to having a fully loaded 18 wheeler get pissed at us in the U Haul because we didn't slam the brakes uphill to let him pull out in front of us, then he raced up beside us and proceeded to force us off into the shoulder, then sped off. We tracked him down for miles to get his numbers even in the 75mph governored truck. We called DPS twice with his numbers but never saw any blue and reds.

Noticed the Service Park Assist message on my dads truck. Some idiot trying to change the tire had pushed in one of the rear bumper sensors not knowing how to do it. So he had broken the sensor off from the bumper and it was sitting/dangling inside. I asked my dad if he had it looked at and he said the stealer ship said he needed to replace the entire bumper at a cost of approximately $2000!!!!

So I crawled under the back, unclipped the actual sensor from the housing, which had been bent and ordered it on eBay for $13 shipped.

I asked my dad about getting a new Denali, he said again the stealership offered him $28K trade and a new one coming in at $50K above the trade! We both agreed that at 80K miles and no payment, why bother giving that Denali away.

Cool Thanksgiving weekend visiting the family. Enjoy your weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 27

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the damn drivers side motor mount again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LTZ grill arrived today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member