What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the oil changed and Powerstop brake kits installed. One of the rare days it's raining here in Phoenix and I was running out of time so I held off on caliper paint for now. It says to let dry for 2 hours before installing wheels and 24 before driving vehicle. Doesn't seem necessary to me but then add the rain and that probably wouldn't be good

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my pioneer avic-8000nex head unit put in along with steering wheel controls, Sirius XM radio, Bose/onstar module, and head rest monitors from Nate:

D9FC676C-3F12-4B2E-BABB-36375B5C2D69_zpsuhboonej.jpg

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wired up the tow/haul switch to be the override on the Jatronx relay for my Hi/Lo HIDs. Also made a harness that will attach the remaining relay leads to the low beams effectively making the Jatronx relay just a voltage check before allowing the Hi/Lo controller to feed the ballasts.

Swapped car seats side to side to help my daughter get out at school. Then had to change the settings on the headrest DVD players to match up with radio signals and their IR headphones.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Magnaflow muffler installed today. Sound so nice. Real mellow at idle and pretty good when you get down on it. Could be a bit louder but I guess this will keep the wife happy and me sated atm lol.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Started my wilwood setup, unfinished because of wrong lines. Better updates tomorrow and even more by the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts