What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything wrong with Powerstop cross drilled and slotted rotors and carbon fiber/ceramic brake pads?

royskiies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New Magnaflow muffler installed today. Sound so nice. Real mellow at idle and pretty good when you get down on it. Could be a bit louder but I guess this will keep the wife happy and me sated atm lol.

What series of magnaflow do ya recommend? Not too loud. I ended up taking off my flow master because the noise was annoying

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I had a magnaflow 12589 and it was great. Sold it to nathanjax after I upgraded. You can message him and see how he liked it. Its fairly quiet and has a good rumble when you get on it.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What series of magnaflow do ya recommend? Not too loud. I ended up taking off my flow master because the noise was annoying

I had a magnaflow 12589 and it was great. Sold it to nathanjax after I upgraded. You can message him and see how he liked it. Its fairly quiet and has a good rumble when you get on it.

The 12589 is perfect. search 12589 on here and you'll see

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything wrong with Powerstop cross drilled and slotted rotors and carbon fiber/ceramic brake pads?

I'm happy with them so far. It's nice to not be squealing like a school bus at every stop... Install was straightforward and everything looks nicer than stock. Zinc coating should keep corrosion away too

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stops easier/better/quicker with the new rotors too yes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts