What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then I'll do a set of 8k 55w HIDs in the lows, his, and fogs. Light this mother up!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but to be fair you're only 18 :shrug:

Still run tinted windshields and not an MO sissy :crazy:

Even have the windshield on the Lumina tinted :jawdrop:

Iowa does not honor tint exemptions anymore so I am thinking about taking the dizel back in to get 20%, I really tried to follow the law but now need mo tint.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woah....those things have a heat sink and their own fans.....:eek:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are for serious off road applications. Plus there's no projector whose insides won't melt with those, will most likely melt any oem housing reflector, and they'll eat through oem bulbs every 50hrs or so, if that. You need special bulbs, special off road hid reflector housings, special harnesses ... and even then, at 100W they'll eat through hardware fast. Plus at the price it would take to get that setup together, one's better off getting a Baja Designs LED light bar ... same to more lumens and a lot more stable, reliable, and longer lasting.

I always thought that if I ever moved out of the city they'd make a hell of a security light setup on a big property. Trip the sensor, ten of these light up in reflectors, and voila ... instantly tanned intruders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968