What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in the day, we used to go to this nice spot overlooking town to “smoke”. Some guy didn’t like that we would hang out up there and decided to throw an entire box of roofing tacks in the area we parked. Easily had 20-30 nails in all four tires.. had to replace all 4 Eagle RSAs in that 98 Avenger… I was not happy…$1600 bucks. I was 20 at the time. FYI this spot was owned by ***** Harrelson and he got arrested for planting some seeds there…

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not broken. Going to swap my fog lights for the ss3 max soon. But figured I didn't want these expensive lights hanging off by 12 year old plastic.
not sure if you are looking for amber or clear, but these clear fog's are pretty good I have had them on mine for over 3 years and they still work and look like new, nice and bright.
plug-n-play, price has fluctuated I paid $69, then they went up as high as $119, now they are only $49. they say they will not fit Denali models but they do fit.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone verify the p/n for the front lower control arm (w/ ball joint assembly)?

2011 Yukon Denali 6.2 (non-PPV)

I have:

front left lower - 45D2471

front right lower - 45D2472

but even on the ACDelco site the right side lower says for “Police Pkg”. The left says “w/ Police Pkg” and “w/out Police Package”.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That will ruin your day any damage to the wheel?

When I was 15 or 16 I worked for this guy roofing houses in a new subdivision and he kept coming up with excuses why he couldn’t pay me. Long story short I kept a XL box of 10d ring shank nails on the floorboard of my Typhoon and would chuck a handful out to feed his driveway each time I passed by. D*¢k move on my part, but I was young and dumb. My hope was he ended up spending more in tires than what owed me and would think twice about screwing anyone over. Karma is a Beæ¢h with one hell of a good GPS, she will find you no matter where you turn, so be nice to people.

The whole point of that ramble was that I’m glad I didn’t think about chucking rebar out the window. I dont remember where it came from, but I do have an 11lb piece of “Karma” that I keep tucked under the passenger seat.

*no dobermans were harmed in the making of this reply*View attachment 348746
View attachment 348747

One of my favorite dogs!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My weird tire story was on my way to work one morning on my ‘15 Street Glide. I heard and felt a wtf moment, pulled over and found a threaded rod with one of those nutsert things used for wood on it, sticking out of my rear tire. Good thing it wasn’t the front which was a 26 with a ribbon for a tire.

Attachments

• 4FD5D565-69AE-4713-A206-A52A818A48A4.jpeg
    4FD5D565-69AE-4713-A206-A52A818A48A4.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 8521E5BC-4894-400B-B2D5-5B169105FCC3.jpeg
    8521E5BC-4894-400B-B2D5-5B169105FCC3.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 5
  • F675A860-EF60-4D9A-AD6F-05182D505FA7.jpeg
    F675A860-EF60-4D9A-AD6F-05182D505FA7.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 80C6E952-22BA-46AF-BD68-BFBF0DDBC53F.jpeg
    80C6E952-22BA-46AF-BD68-BFBF0DDBC53F.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 5

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Worst for me was a 3-1/2” decking screw. How it missed doing any damage to the wheel is anyone’s guess.
Technically the “worst” would have been Christmas Eve morning and the front tires got filled with freshly paved asphalt, parts from the lead HMMWV and shrapnel from a 105mm pressure mine cobbled together by some dust ninja. Out of eleven of us, I was the only one who “walked” away from that event.
Thank you for your service sir! I'm super glad you walked away from that, and hopefully the other guys were eventually ok. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That will ruin your day any damage to the wheel?

When I was 15 or 16 I worked for this guy roofing houses in a new subdivision and he kept coming up with excuses why he couldn’t pay me. Long story short I kept a XL box of 10d ring shank nails on the floorboard of my Typhoon and would chuck a handful out to feed his driveway each time I passed by. D*¢k move on my part, but I was young and dumb. My hope was he ended up spending more in tires than what owed me and would think twice about screwing anyone over. Karma is a Beæ¢h with one hell of a good GPS, she will find you no matter where you turn, so be nice to people.

The whole point of that ramble was that I’m glad I didn’t think about chucking rebar out the window. I dont remember where it came from, but I do have an 11lb piece of “Karma” that I keep tucked under the passenger seat.

*no dobermans were harmed in the making of this reply*View attachment 348746
View attachment 348747
I don't think you did anything wrong at all. 1st right thing was you had a Ty--I had a 92 teal Ty. 2nd thing was hopefully you made an honest guy out of that roofer! Roofing def isn't any easy job by no means. Ever get the money he owed you? I need to get some rebar like that. I have bats--aluminum and wood, brass knuckles, a small wooden baton, knives, and a short aluminum bat with with some nice rope on the end to wrap around your wrist as leverage. You can never be too prepared. I've only had to break out a piece of the arsenal once--but that's another story.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone verify the p/n for the front lower control arm (w/ ball joint assembly)?

2011 Yukon Denali 6.2 (non-PPV)

I have:

front left lower - 45D2471

front right lower - 45D2472

but even on the ACDelco site the right side lower says for “Police Pkg”. The left says “w/ Police Pkg” and “w/out Police Package”.
call any gm parts department and give them the last 8 of your vin

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope you know there are still people in this country that appreciate the sacrifices you and your friends have made over the years.
Thanks man. After some friends sent me recent new updates I was a bit skeptical if that were still the case.

Thank you for your service sir! I'm super glad you walked away from that, and hopefully the other guys were eventually ok.
Thank you as well. I walked away from that one with two separated shoulders, doctors said a force like that is only ever seen in high speed car accidents, which makes sense because I had both hands on the wheel.
Unfortunately none of the others made it back home. Of the three who made it through the initial engagement, one got hit laying down cover fire and we couldn’t stop the bleeding before making it back; the second sustained too much BF trauma and didn’t make it out of the hospital and the third had to tell the story to their parents, wives and children.
The injuries from my second deployment to Iraq and my first to Afg were much worse physically, but not as mentally haunting as Christmas Eve.
nice rope on the end to wrap around your wrist as leverage. You can never be too prepared. I've only had to break out a piece of the arsenal once--but that's another story.
I usually have my knucks close by and the drivers side holds my collapsible baton. It’s only been out twice. Once almost caught a set of tail lights on some punk kids Ford Rustang. The second one broke some drunk guys Ulna and fractured his Radius after he hit my buddies wife. I don’t condone violence by any means, but when walking away doesn’t work I will de-escalate a situation before things get out of hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968