What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price of wheat went up 40% last week, it's up 68% for the year.
so food is going to go up just like gas is
lots of stuff is made with wheat, not just bread and cereal.
might want to stock up quick before it hits the store shelf

Gluten-free people:

Finally, my genetic abnormality is helpful.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yay! The airbags for the recall are back ordered.
I got only one recall notice for that. And it said that I have a vehicle that needed it, but also said that they were not in stock. Have not received another one, that was maybe a year ago or something.
Mine has some heed switch for the passenger airbag anyway. I'm not sure if it would even go off in an accident. The key doesn't seem to do anything so I buried it under the center console for the time being..
Although, now that I think about it, I suppose that could be for the driver side. :hmmm2:
I'll get to it one of these days... Rather just do it myself if they would give me the damn thing.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got only one recall notice for that. And it said that I have a vehicle that needed it, but also said that they were not in stock. Have not received another one, that was maybe a year ago or something.
Mine has some heed switch for the passenger airbag anyway. I'm not sure if it would even go off in an accident. The key doesn't seem to do anything so I buried it under the center console for the time being..
Although, now that I think about it, I suppose that could be for the driver side. :hmmm2:
I'll get to it one of these days... Rather just do it myself if they would give me the damn thing.
Some agencies install disable switches for the passenger and or side curtains.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flashed an updated BlackBear 91+ octane & 6-speed tune. Did some more data-logging, and sent the file to BlackBear to adjust the current tune. I was having kinda-harsh shifts down low on light-throttle. Plus the new intake needed to have the file tweaked.

I also inquired if an upgraded muffler or cat-back system was worth any sort of performance (torque & throttle response) benefit with an upgraded intake and tune. Maybe you guys can chime in with experience? I suspect the stock exhaust diameter is fine, but a flow-through muffler might help a little bit with more than just a better audio experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matts65ss