What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Do you walk/ride a bike?

I used to ride/walk to my job in Oakland, and only drove the mile when it rained hard, or there was rioting.
I have, but not regularly, and only when it's nice out. I don't do it much because I've found that I'm usually pretty wore out when I leave work. There are a couple small hills/inclines along the route that made it a bit exhausting to do after work, and the more I get over 50, the quicker I seem to tire out, lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else work from home?
I work from home, but still have to conduct some business out & about like doing my daily shipping, I usually only purchase from one place now, pre-covid I would be out much more buying from all over, gas price never really affected me because it's just part of doing business and it still won't to a certain degree it's just less money for other things. I also get to write it off as a tax credit. It's going to add % cost to road trips 26 x 6 $156 (presuming it stops there) analyst say it could hit 7
it does make me wish I had a little beater to run around in but running out to buy a economy car makes no sense, why spend thousands to save $10-20
the math doesn't add up for me and I don't expect it to stay this high for more than a couple more years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71