What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Now if only I didn't have to wait till the end of July to get it.

And I already had a "to do" list of things on all my vehicles to do with it.

I thought about changing my order to the standard length model, then buy the frame extenders for when I use it on the Yukon and Acadia, but those are like $250 and would have to be stored seperately
I bought my 7000tlx when they were on sale in February. The angels sang first time I lifted my wife’s car. haven’t had a chance to use it on the suburban yet. I just had a worry that if my daughter bought this wrangler it wouldn’t fit but a quick check it looks like it will.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, the one I had installed was a 102385 which is a 1 3/8". Factory is 1" or 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" if you have the K5L.
nobody makes a 2 row anymore

Is the factory 2 row? Excuse my ignorance.

Reaction score
I need to call and get my airbag recall done. I received a card in the mail a couple weeks ago from the dealership I bought it from stating parts are available. I just haven't gotten around to it.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to call and get my airbag recall done. I received a card in the mail a couple weeks ago from the dealership I bought it from stating parts are available. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Me too, I just don't have the spare time.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had at least 10-15 of those notices and a couple more came after I had it done, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson