What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
noise is usually the 1st indication, should be pretty much silent when spinning the wheel while off the ground, next thing would be movement @ 12 & 6, abs errors
Yeah, know that these are the usual symptoms but was just wondering if his actually was exhibiting any of them. It's reassuring to know that it was.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wanna unload it?

Not sure yet! I'm still trying to sort out my drop. I'm actually looking into reinstalling my old and squishy struts for ride quality but bolting them under the control arm to maintain the drop. Honestly, you'll have your stuff finished before I have time to mess with mine.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet! I'm still trying to sort out my drop. I'm actually looking into reinstalling my old and squishy struts for ride quality but bolting them under the control arm to maintain the drop. Honestly, you'll have your stuff finished before I have time to mess with mine.

No prob pal! :)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling I am being setup. What's the term? Careful what you wish for? He has been walking both sides of the fence lately in his posts.

Lately? You obviously haven't spent enough time on any construction sites.

Might ask me for a reach around or somethong...

Definitely somethong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n