What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, I opted to not do a full windshield tint cuz I don't want unwanted attention from the police or having trouble passing state inspections. I like keeping it legal or at least very close to it :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn here in Cali we don't have any state inspections. Must suck having to go through all of that.

Really??? I thought cali had really strict emissions checks and stuff :think: Luckily in Mo we can get two year stickers so at least it's not every year but it's still a nuisance. The Burb gets it's bi-yearly inspection next month.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have strict emissions but no state inspections. If I remember correct the only time I have gotten a truck inspected was with a salvage 01 Silvy my dad gave to me. It had no plates nor did we have the pink slip.
All they really did was check the vin.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow that'd be nice! they check all the safety equipment and it all has to be in good working order or you won't get licensed. It's a good thing as it helps keep a lot of riff raff off the road but is still a pain LOL

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
No emissions here in MI...just visual police work to get the bad boys and their dark tints off the road...

I can drive around with open headers, only ticket ill get is a noise violation...and a ticket for window tint...they can really screw you if they write their tix as a moving violation with improper equipment...got that once w my old car and had to fight it as it came with 2 points...

John_denali

Reaction score
Got it detailed today and I've never seen it look this clean before. Cleaner than the day I bought it! Engine bay is so clean, looks like it hasn't been driven

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Mussin

Reaction score
Put a new Bowtie emblem on the grill of my 07 LTZ.. Just a stock one as the old one was peeling from the inside? I think the Gold emblem goes well with my Gold mist LTZ.

wfburton159

Reaction score
Got it back from the dealer we just bought it from after they fixed an oil leak. Also they gave us the second set of keys.
Replaced driver side fog lamp and replaced the rear center 12 volt plug because the cap was broke off. Now off for a drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts