What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have an AutoSync for our vehicles?

Curious if you've tried the launch control feature. I haven't, and really have no need to, but am curious. Just afraid I might break something. The instructions give a warning....

View attachment 408194
Does this destroy the torque converter first, then the diff?

I have the pre-requisites, and want to try it once.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grabbed some plugs and wires for Deathscalade today. Will probably do coils, too, but probably going with some MSD units from Summit Racing. She’s running good but has a rough idle from time to time so I figure it may be time.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grabbed some plugs and wires for Deathscalade today. Will probably do coils, too, but probably going with some MSD units from Summit Racing. She’s running good but has a rough idle from time to time so I figure it may be time.
I would try a injector service first or clean the intake up and run injector cleaner in it for a few tank fulls. usually that cleans up the idle

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would try a injector service first or clean the intake up and run injector cleaner in it for a few tank fulls. usually that cleans up the idle
Yeah, I’ll be doing that, too. I’m not certain this thing has had plugs replaced and she now sits over 130k so figured it’s probably a few things potentially

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the 4 piston caliper upgrade. not personally, i have a good local shop that doesn't shy away from these types of upgrades. I went with the Element 3 coated rotes and the Akebono ceramic pads. Waiting for 500 miles to bed it all in(according to the mfr). Nevertheless, It stops much better. i exert such little pressure on the pedal and she stops quick and smoothly. i'm very pleased. IMG_4092.jpegIMG_4093.jpegIMG_4094.jpeg

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up two black 3rd row seats that match my black interior. Nice lady about an hour away was selling them for $100. All the salvage yards I searched wanted $200+per seat, and no guarantees they'd match or not be covered in funk.

When I put the left seat in the seat back release was stuck, and wouldn't lock. She gave me $10 back and said I had to take them both. Ok!

Got home and stripped the plastic off that seat and, wow, there's a lot happening at first glance. I grabbed some PB Blaster MultiMax, and sprayed everything that had a cable or spring or joint, and applied a few wraps of my 4lb. thumb detector to the stuck lever.

It was tighter than a nun's..... at first, but after some thorough attention it loosened up nicely. Now I just need to clean them up, as they've been sitting in a garage for a few years.

ZdKodrC.jpg

O508gs7.jpg

I have some friend flying in from MT & TX at the end of the month, along with their better halves, so I was starting to stress about finding at least one 3rd row seat to squish us all in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts