What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they're installed if the rear securing hooks aren't secured all the way the backs won't come up. Sometimes I have to flip mine up and slam them down a bit harder in order to get the backs up.

The back would come up fine, but wouldn't lock, because the lever was frozen. Now it works great.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The back would come up fine, but wouldn't lock, because the lever was frozen. Now it works great.
My 2004 rear seats get stuck in the up position. So far, been able to use an open end wrench to depress them at the spring. Need to soak em in blaster and see if that helps some. No reason not to, since they've been sitting on the garage floor for months.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the 4 piston caliper upgrade. not personally, i have a good local shop that doesn't shy away from these types of upgrades. I went with the Element 3 coated rotes and the Akebono ceramic pads. Waiting for 500 miles to bed it all in(according to the mfr). Nevertheless, It stops much better. i exert such little pressure on the pedal and she stops quick and smoothly. i'm very pleased. View attachment 408435View attachment 408436View attachment 408437
Which Calipers did you get?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grabbed some plugs and wires for Deathscalade today. Will probably do coils, too, but probably going with some MSD units from Summit Racing. She’s running good but has a rough idle from time to time so I figure it may be time.
Yeah, I’ll be doing that, too. I’m not certain this thing has had plugs replaced and she now sits over 130k so figured it’s probably a few things potentially
Good news: Order arrived today
Bad news: My dumbass order ONE phuggin spark plug rather than 8 :rolleyes: SO, just ordered the other 7. It's so painful being an idiot on a daily basis.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nothin! Don’t hate on me but I have been bringing the maintenance up to date on my daughters NYC Escape. It really is a nice ride with the 3.0 liter.
IMG_2023.jpeg
IMG_2024.jpeg
We bought the 2012 escape in 2017. I only started keeping track on the inside of this cabinet door when I was taking care of 6 family cars and couldn’t keep it all straight anymore.
We ARE taking the Suburban camping and squirrel hunting tomorrow for 5 days, so there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts