What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine do that periodically too.

First time I saw it, I should have taken a screen shot. Originally posted with the name tags and thought that cause it, then I edited with some typed content but still showed on hold for mod review.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my guess would be panhard bar but don't see anything obvious
might try getting a couple big guys to stand on the rear bumper and bounce it up and down while observing underneath
or hook up a go pro type camera

I am alone in the world

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pull the coils out and jack the axle up. into the truck?

only pan hard car I've ever lowered as a 3rd Gen camaro and it needed and adjustable pan hard bar to recenter the axles in the car at the new ride height.

My back won't like it but that is a good idea.

Just from what I have learned and read here trying to do my homework ahead of time, this is strange to me I am having this issue with no obvious signs of contact. Could the new shocks be bottoming out as well?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My back won't like it but that is a good idea.

Just from what I have learned and read here trying to do my homework ahead of time, this is strange to me I am having this issue with no obvious signs of contact. Could the new shocks be bottoming out as well?

I know zero about lowering these trucks. but in general 5in sounds like a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065