What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't you have a boat? hook that trailer up, put your phone on video record under the truck and bounce on the trailer neck.

Boat's gone.
is the exhaust pipe clearing?

Yes, but if it wasn't it has plenty of give on the rubber mounts to move around. This is a hard thud. There is a hard right hand turn near me where the pavement drops 1-2" into a manhole dip guaranteed to make it do it right there. I can drive around the rest of the county no problem. I wallop over the speed bumps in my neighborhood no problem.

It actually rides awesome I just got these 2 spots where I now It will bottom out at, but is shouldn't be because there is no damn evidence except for when my ass puckers when I hear/feel it happen.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boat's gone.

Yes, but if it wasn't it has plenty of give on the rubber mounts to move around. This is a hard thud. There is a hard right hand turn near me where the pavement drops 1-2" into a manhole dip guaranteed to make it do it right there. I can drive around the rest of the county no problem. I wallop over the speed bumps in my neighborhood no problem.

It actually rides awesome I just got these 2 spots where I now It will bottom out at, but is shouldn't be because there is no damn evidence except for when my ass puckers when I hear/feel it happen.
loose spare? mud flaps hitting the ground? if youre that low with no adjustable panhard bar - are you sure its not the tire hitting one of the control arms or something at full compression?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or zip tie the phone under the truck on record and go drive

Man, you are more than a pretty face as evident by all these big brain ideas! :worship:

I'll be glad to try that with HIS phone haha

I used to have and old school Aquaview camera I could have used for this but it died a few years ago. I was going to use it for my floor jack camera invention that got put on hold.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
loose spare? mud flaps hitting the ground? if youre that low with no adjustable panhard bar - are you sure its not the tire hitting one of the control arms or something at full compression?
Pulled the spare last night to make room for investigation, no evident marks on that. Of course now that that weight is off the back it isn't doing it today.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be glad to try that with HIS phone haha

I used to have and old school Aquaview camera I could have used for this but it died a few years ago. I was going to use it for my floor jack camera invention that got put on hold.
Man, you are more than a pretty face as evident by all these big brain ideas! :worship:
I have had more than my fair share of strange noises under the truck I would zip tie mine no problem, if done correctly it's not going to budge, could even mount it to a piece of plastic and then you could put it where ever you need to for the right angle.
a phone is bar shaped, at least most are now, zip tied on 4 sides it can't possibly come loose.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the spare last night to make room for investigation, no evident marks on that. Of course now that that weight is off the back it isn't doing it today.
driveshaft ballsdeep in the transmission?
look around the rear diff yoke up high? maybe its turning up badly and hitting something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1