What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minimum altitude?

Who’s the u-boat commander?
lol, I live in what used to be wetlands, but they built a somewhat LARGE canal system and made it all farmland. It's built up like a puzzle so if one breaks it only floods one section. there are a few housing sections that are "technically" in a flood zone but you know money talks you just have to line the right pockets.....
at worst here at home if a section broke the water would be 10' feet deep at most.
and... i see one of my kids left his phone at home
lik.JPG

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's your audio setup?
pioneer avic w8400nex, maestro rr, factory bose, couple jl audio 12" and a 4000w orion amp. bose anc disabled.
the pioneer and maestro connect to the obd port for various data, but that screen is from the built in nav trip recorder.
the maestro rr allows all the rse, bose fade, dsp, etc to function like stock

Raptor Tahoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
( @Raptor Tahoe ) Can you share some info on your roof rack?
Sure… I picked an ARB “aluminum flat roof rack mesh”. I picked one of the largest models for a full-sized Land Rover and rated to 300 lbs. They have several rack sizes in steel and aluminum. Mine is one of the longest and widest (personal preference) that I based it on my Tahoe roof measurements.

For mounts I used six steel universal rack mounts that I bolted to rivet nuts in the roof. Used some RTV black caulk and it has never leaked. Filled the factory rack holes as well. Painted the rack and mounts with black Raptor liner… as well as everything else! The ARB mesh rack also protects the roof and sunroof.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, made a couple wot runs today and nothing cropped up, hopefully it stays that way

View attachment 435418

you know what's crazy. I literally have a spring loaded flap after the muffler on mine. now that I think about it, I should wire it open and log some stuff. I gotta think it's causing some back pressure. your cat really didn't look that horrible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-133929.png
    Screenshot_20240817-133929.png
    716.8 KB · Views: 4

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know what's crazy. I literally have a spring loaded flap after the muffler on mine. now that I think about it, I should wire it open and log some stuff. I gotta think it's causing some back pressure. your cat really didn't look that horrible.
huh, I thought they only put those on the 2015+, never seen one on a gmt900.
that is for masking the v4 lawnmower sound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vengfullion