What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed about 38ft of pollen that had fallen on it.

:challenge:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My back seats are always flipped up for shopping/stroller/dogs anyways. Just exploring options at the moment.

I feel your pain. Both of our second row seats have baby car seats in em and with a double stroller in the back there isn't much room for guests/anything else. I might be going XL next go around myself.

White knight

Reaction score
I don't know how many kids you have, but even with our 2 little ones, the extra space in the Suburban is great for all the junk that kids seem to come with these days. The 3rd row is much more usable even than the Expedition, which was my prior car (and has the fold-down back seats). Good luck! Plus, having the 3rd row available for further separation of said little ones comes in handy sometimes too!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 18 month old and 1 month old occupying the two captains chairs. Wish I had a second row bench honestly. Yep def leaning towards a burb or Yukon XL next time.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 18 month old and 1 month old occupying the two captains chairs. Wish I had a second row bench honestly. Yep def leaning towards a burb or Yukon XL next time.

Yup you need a bench Felix. I have a 3 and 2 year old their seats occupy two seats and a full size adult can fit on the second row bench no problem. As for the rear I took one of the seats off to leave room for the stroller and "stuff," and have another seat available. :)

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda looking into a bench as well with having the 4 month old twins taking the capt chairs. But so far it is wroking out well. I can't go ESV just because wouldn't fit in the garage and way to big for the wife when she needs to drive it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup you need a bench Felix. I have a 3 and 2 year old their seats occupy two seats and a full size adult can fit on the second row bench no problem. As for the rear I took one of the seats off to leave room for the stroller and "stuff," and have another seat available. :)

Yeah I was kinda looking into a bench as well with having the 4 month old twins taking the capt chairs. But so far it is wroking out well. I can't go ESV just because wouldn't fit in the garage and way to big for the wife when she needs to drive it.

i see what you all are saying about a bench but with three kids we LOVE our captains chairs and wouldn't have any other way! The reason being is that my 6 year old can just walk back to the third row and buckle up. No folding up seats or climbing over seats. Here pretty soon my 3 almost 4 year old will be doing the same thing and it'll be really nice!! When we got our burb we specifically looked for Captains chairs as a requirement just for this reason.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear ya Jacob. In a burb I'd def want captains chairs. In an esky, definitely wish I woulda got the bench.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I was concerned about the ESV/YukXL fitting in my garage too but the avy fits so I'm thinking it will fit... Wonder if the length of an avy and burb are the same since they're on the same frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES