What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: it's not a big deal. I do my fair share of poking fun and can take it in return.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed 2nd headrest monitor, full int. LED's and rev. New windshield, and waiting on cargo liner to lay flat to install. and got a new XD-M .45 anti-thief device

White knight

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the forums, but have greatly enjoyed reading through the posts. I have a white '09 Suburban LTZ. Recently came over from an Expedition. I like the XD 9 subcompact or S&W 1911 for anti-theft purposes.

On topic: Got the Weathertech mats, 1,2,3 and cargo (under 3rd row). Great fit, and really like the black color with my cashmere color interior. These will definitely help with the barrage of crumbs my kids throw at it.

Also, filled up the tank...

Last edited:

wfburton159

Reaction score
Removed the rear hatch window plastic fingerprint preventer deal. Looks nice and clean now. Next to go after the next wash is finishing the removal of the residue from the passenger side Auto Vent Shades that were stuck on when I bought it. Also will remove the door YUKON badges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa