What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my LEDs for my license plate and puddle lights yesterday

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scoping out LEDs for the interior

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have leds all over the outside. I never did the inside........ kinda blinding. :imo:

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have leds all over the outside. I never did the inside........ kinda blinding. :imo:

I agree with you they can be way bright. I found that was the case with the leds I ordered and decided to rotate the bulb so it faced up & away from the interior. That helped a lot and allowed the light to bounce off the dome reflector and made for much softer light.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Installed a set of Hankook Dynapro ATM's. Really liking that tire.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score

Bahh, i love the led's i put in. Sooo much brighter. Not that dull, 5watt (figuratively speaking)bulb that was in there before....

#Donkeypunchnoscreeshotbadembedvideo

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the Esky off at the dealership. Has a "service suspension system" message on the DIC. I didn't hear the compressor for autoride kick on either so I'm guessing it went out along with the air shocks. Luckily I'm under b2b warranty!!

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Dropped the Esky off at the dealership. Has a "service suspension system" message on the DIC. I didn't hear the compressor for autoride kick on either so I'm guessing it went out along with the air shocks. Luckily I'm under b2b warranty!!

Let me know what they find out. I want to see if its the same issue I had with mine (like I described in my fixing the white compressor wire thread ). GM will most likely replace compressor with the warranty. Keep the old part if they let you. Lol.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I did the interior LED mod in my 08 tahoe and have not/will not be doing them in the esky/avy. It's wayyyy too bright and the bright white light is just not cool inside. It looks good, but the warm yellow incandescent bulbs are way better :imo:

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Let me know what they find out. I want to see if its the same issue I had with mine (like I described in my fixing the white compressor wire thread ). GM will most likely replace compressor with the warranty. Keep the old part if they let you. Lol.

For sure I will let you know once they call back with the diagnosis. I hope both compressor and air shocks went out so it all gets replaced honestly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO