What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackEsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would chime in.. I just had two 12" subs installed today in my cadillac escalade 2008 black on black and I'm loving it. It's hooked up to my stock unit cause my truck is fully loaded so I do have the nav screen.. If someone could inform me on how to post pics from my IPad I would be more than happy to post some..

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the photobucket app then upload then copy the image code and paste it here.

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chasing a small oil leak. Checked torque converter insp port, no oil, so hopefully not the rear seal. Some oil on filter side, some on starter side...hmmm. Cleaned it up and will monitor.

But, as is often the case when rooting around you find other problems. Notice the outboard boot on the drivers side cv axle is cut at the clamp and grease is visible. Oh well not a major fix and new axle shipped was $64 from Rockauto.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered up new headlight housings. Will be ordering the new bulbs soon as well...

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6 months later you fix the burned out driving light. What a slacker

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered up new headlight housings. Will be ordering the new bulbs soon as well...

I gotta get new headlights for mine, the dealership I bought it from "polished" them a little too aggressively. Which ones did you go with?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYC lights from Rock Auto. Nothing fancy. Since I don't want to spend the coin on a retro for my headlights I just wanted the stock look with the exception of LED bulbs for DRL and turn signal/parking lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968