What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought from Rock Auto because they always seem to ship fast and their price was almost identical to every where else.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, waxed and installed some LED reverse bulbs? Also, ordered LED replacements for the interior dome bulbs as well as the puddle lights. Thanks for the link 07Burb.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed, waxed and installed some LED reverse bulbs? Also, ordered LED replacements for the interior dome bulbs as well as the puddle lights. Thanks for the link 07Burb.

:party33: you'll love the led upgrades!! :)

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
Going to dealership today check out hopefully my new purchase. 2007 Tahoe LT. It has 101,000 miles but looks like it's in excellent condition. Let me know of things I should look at and or be aware of while I'm there driving/checking it out.

Anyone that can look up the Vin would be greatly appreciated.
#1GNFK13057R386918

thank you,

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes...take a small flat blade screwdriver and on one end there should be a spot for you to insert it in and the "lamp assembly" will drop down. Twist the bulb and socket out of the white plastic housing and swap bulbs :)

Dhskier2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought it
Great! I haven't found a good GM VIN decoder online. Call your chevy dealer and as them for some reports... last 8 of the VIN will get you full build specs, and you can ask them to run a dealer maintenance search... any warranty or other work done at any chevy dealership (in the country) will pull on that report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968