What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) it was a great weekend and the burb ran awesome! She was also plenty thirsty at 15 mpg :lol: I was loving the 93 octane all the way across, though. we only get 91 octane here in KC :(

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a new mangaflow put on as we speak.... Happy happy happy

Turns out it had a choked down cheapy Chinese "flowmaster" on it, which recently started making a stupid screeching sound. Can't wait to mash the gas when I leave here. :D

null_zpsb8e042fa.jpg

It sounds and runs a lot better now that its no longer choked down to 2.25"! The person that installed that set up was an idiot! I can't believe I didn't notice it. I do now though.:)

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Suburban's tires rotated....... and also painted ALL the rotor hats red......

Just kidding they are Black. :cool:

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped the wood door pieces in satin black. All the fake plastic wood is gone!!! 9yga3ana.jpgmavebe6u.jpge8erere4.jpgady8u9u4.jpg

Mods: 20" XD rims with 275x55xR20 with Hankook Dynapro XTM's, Debadged, Smoked tail lights, 2" rear lowering springs with shock extenders, Replaced all exterior and interior lights w/SMD's, aftermarket upper and lower grilles, K&N intake system with JET intake throttle spacer, magna flow exhaust and tip, GMX 550 lockpick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968