What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found the time to get my front suspension done this weekend. I needed new struts and ball joints. I went with billstein hd struts and moog upper and lower ball joints. While I was at it, I ended up adding new moog inner and outer tie rods and sway bar links. I have to say, my truck is riding and handling very nice now. I also ordered some shorter bilstein 5100 shocks to try out in the rear. A friend of mine switched from the hd's in the rear of his tahoe to the 5100 and I felt like the 5100 dampened a little better.

Reaction score
We'll last Friday we bought the 09 Yuk and last Saturday morning we installed the advent ogm1 nav along with headrest monitors. Today we replaced the cig lighter with the broken flap to USB and maybe tomorrow will be a denali grill. This thing is eating out of my wallet a lil easier than I would like. Lol

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's awesome ... congratulations Eric!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats Eric! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968