What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heading from Telluride to Denver this morning riding with my buddy Scott in his 2010 Suburban, in tandem with our friend Mike in his 2020 Ram Limited eTorque and Mike breaks down 12 miles west of Ridgway, CO. Had it towed to the Ram dealer in Montrose. Can’t even get the electrical system to stay on long enough to get the reader to connect. Rented him a U-Haul because none of the rental car agencies would rent him a 1-way rental. Seems like GM isn’t the only one having trouble with quality. Suburban ran like a champ. I’ll take an old GMT900 over a new truck any day right now.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Here I've thought for many years how lame and unnecessary train horns are. Like WTFs the point? But in this situation I see where it could have perhaps helped.

Most of the "mod" threads on this forum are geared towards suspension, wheel/tire, and the occasional power mods.

Meanwhile we should be considering much more CYA mods; Dashcams, lighting, horns, grille guards/bull guards, lock'er down gun safe/holsters in our rigs, etc.
I love my train horn, i rarely use it, but when i do, Watch out

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody blows a train horn at me better watch out. I can’t guarantee what I’ll do but it won’t be pretty. It might work on some meek person but it will just reeeeaaallly piss me off. Some rude lady laid on her horn at me today because my lane closed due to construction and I signalled snd merged in front of her and there was actually room, I didn’t even have to squeeze in. So I stopped in front of her, rolled down my window, and asked her wtf the problem was. She kept motioning me to move but I just sat there for awhile. She couldn’t go anywhere, there was a curb on the left and traffic barriers on the right. If you’re gonna blow a train horn at me you’d better be prepared. Something is gonna happen.:biggun:

Last edited:

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is looking for a train horn. Plug and play.

Chooo chooo

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is looking for a train horn. Plug and play.

Chooo chooo

Speaking of Choo Choo, I haven't seen Phil on here in a while. @CHOO CHOO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24